UFO comes back with visual changes
You may also like
UFO: Afterlight is a mixture of squad based tactical action and global strategy with the gamer controlling the actions of elite ground troops, and the running and construction of an intricate network of interlinking bases while collecting resources.
UFO: Afterlight takes us to Mars, where a human colony has been built with the help of the Reticulans not long before the events of UFO: Aftershock took place. Mars base is self-sustainable and provides all the necessities for survival of humans on a foreign planet. Their only activity is the research of a nearby excavation site, which proves the existence of an ancient intelligent and highly developed alien civilization.
The player will enter the game when the research drastically affects all Mars inhabitants. New and unexpected enemies appear in the form of robots, built centuries ago by the unknown aliens for their protection, whose purpose is to eliminate any traces of other civilizations on Mars.
This is what UFO: Afterlight has to offer:
- combination of global strategy and tactical missions
- completely new story built on the events from UFO: Aftershock
- large number of new technologies, weapons and equipment to develop
- completely new environments on a different planet than Earth
- highly replayable game because of the player’s key decisions on diplomacy and research
- new enemies and new alien races with variable weapons and battle tactics
- several character classes with different attributes, skills and trainings
- improved and transparent construction and building management
- friendly interface and easy orientation in the game